What Drives UsEcology Artisans' Mission, Vision, Values and Goals
Learn what drives us in our business and hearts
We know it’s important for you to understand who were are and what we stand for. If you’d like a more in-depth explanation of anything below, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask!
Ecology Artisans is dedicated to creating productive and beautiful landscapes, farms, and developments that harmonize and align with natural ecosystems.
Transforming the landscape, farm, and development industries in Southern California and beyond using regenerative and holistic principles, techniques, and innovations.
- Earth Care, People Care, and Sharing Abundance
- Endlessly Learning and Improving
- Having High Standards for Function and Beauty
- Leaving a Reputation for Excellence
- Slow Movement / Craftsman Emphasis
- Earth Care/Ecology: Water and Nutrient Cycles:
- Convert over 20,000 square feet of turf to water wise landscapes
- Install over 5 miles of water efficient drip line irrigation
- Reduce pollutants entering our waterways by harvesting over 5+ acres of surface area runoff into landscapes annualy
- Increase annual soil coverage using mulch and climate adapted plants by 10 acres
- People Care/Quality of Life/Social Equity:
- Grow install teams to 3 (1 foreman, two landscape technicians)
- Provide $15/hour for our lowest paid employee
- Limit executive compensation to worker pay ratio to 5:1
- Economy/Sharing Abundance
- Achieve a net profit of 10%